Want to help out?
The Adrenaline Special Events LLC is seeking energetic volunteers to assist with Expo & Race Day events. Volunteers provide key support to the thousands of participants as they run for chocolate! We rely on the dedication of volunteers to make every ASE event a huge success, so please consider joining the fun!
All volunteers are required to register through the official registration process below on volunteer registration page. The sign up page shows all available volunteer opportunities. Please make sure you are available for the duration of the listed time frame before registering for desired position. Individual volunteers will assist with nearly every aspect of the event, including:
• Organizing runners by corral at the start line and/or welcoming participants back at the finish line.
• Directing & cheering on the course to keep all race participants safe and motivated.
To be considered a Volunteer group, your organization must be able to provide 15 or more volunteers. Group volunteer opportunities are great for schools, clubs, sport teams, fraternities, sororities, etc. To reserve volunteer spots for your group, please follow the instructions below:
• Complete a submission of the volunteer group registration form. It is important to indicate the number of volunteers your group will be providing accurately, as Ventures Endurance relies on your anticipated number to ensure coverage and full support for our participants.
• Wait until the Volunteer Manager follows up to confirm your group’s participation by sending a specific URL unique to your group
• Once you receive this private registration link, have ALL group members register through this link and this link ONLY!
We are happy to provide either a donation or verification of community service hours in return. Groups will only be eligible for these benefits by fulfilling the committed volunteer hours and requirements.
Below you will find a brief description of available volunteer assignments.
Pre-Race Packet Pick Up
Pre-race packet pick up volunteers will help check in pre-registered participants from to on , and help pass out the participant bibs, t-shirts, goody bags, and any other race information. Training will be required.
Course volunteers will be assigned to either a Water Station, Candy Station, Cookie Station, or a Course Marshal. You will have the option to choose your preference, and we will keep all groups together.
Basecamp volunteers will be assigned to either Race-day Packet Pick Up/Registration, Gear Check, the Start Line or the Finish Line. You will have the option to choose your preference, and we will keep all groups together.